The Butterfly Lion

My class and I are busy reading a book called The Butterfly Lion.
It is an amazing book it is about this little boy called Bertie. He was born Africa in Timbavati.
One day Bertie saw a white lion in the middle of an cackle of hyenas he didn't care that his dad said he cant open the gate but he burst the gates open and ran he roared that the hyenas were scared so the ran away and the lion was full of mud so Bertie took him home.

This book is so despondent that my class started crying.
I don't want to spoil more of the book.

I really want you to read the book it is an amazing book by Michael Morpurgo.


Image result for the butterfly lion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life of a child in an in formal settlement

The Grade 4 camp