The Grade 4 camp

Two weeks ago we were on camp.
 We went to Giraffe house and we saw snakes, crocodiles, monkeys, giraffes, tortes and parrots.
When we arrived at camp we went into our dorms and unpacked. Then we went to go and play in the forest. Then we got lunch, it was delicious. Then we went to go play again. It was now bed time.Then we woke up at six and went to go and play in the forest. After that we had some breakfast and then some more break than we had a snack. Finally we got to do some activities. We got divided into four groups. We first went to the zip-line I went first. After that we went and did the blindfold. We got into groups of two I was with a boy named Ethan. It was lots of fun. When we were finished we had lunch. The we did another activity we went to the obstacle course it was lots of fun. When we were finished we did another activity and then after that we had free time and than we had supper. After that we got ready for the night hike after the night hike I had a shower and than we went to sleep.
 The next morning we played in the forest and unpacked. When we were finished we did another activity. My team went to the mud pit. I made a huge sacrifice, the rope was in the middle and half the team was on the other side so I jumped for the rope. I was covered in mud. When we were finished the last activity, the up stairs classrooms arrived in the bus. Then we left I was happy and sad I was sad because we left and I was happy because I was going to see my family. We arrived at school.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life of a child in an in formal settlement